Hario Coffee Mill PRISM Grinder Ceramic Burrs
Hario PRISM is a hand coffee grinder with a ceramic burr and aluminium body. Compact, durable, with a grind adjustment - perfect for grinding coffee at home, as well as on the go.
Minimalist, elegant, with an aluminium body. A solid handle is easily detachable, with a hexagonal mounting. The base is lined with silicone rubber to prevent slipping. It grants an easy access to ground coffee.
Ceramic burrs provide even and consistent grinding, are durable and do not influence the flavour of coffee. You can set the grinder for the brewing method of your choice - whether you are an AeroPress user or a Chemex fan. The grind size is adjusted with a knob under the bean container. It is quick and easy.
The upper container holds up to 24 grams of coffee. This amount is enough for 1-2 people.
- This is the new aluminum body Prism grinder with ceramic burrs.
- Its thin, light construction and removable handle make it ideal for travel.
- The grind is fully adjustable via a locking nut on at the base of the burr (the bit that grinds the coffee), making it suitable for virtually any brew method, and coarseness is measured via clicks when turned.
- The burr set is kept more stable by a spring that sits on the shaft, leading to a more uniform grind.
- Bean Capacity: 24g
- Grounds Capacity: 30g
- Item #MSG-2-T
- Handle : Aluminium diecast, Polyplopylene
- Lid : Methacrylate resin
- Washer, Shaft cover, Inner burr holder, Grind adjustment knob : Nylon
- Inner hopper, Inner bottle : ABS resin
- Outer hopper, Outer bottle : Aluminum alloy
- Shaft, Spring, Grind adjustment nut : Stainless steel
- Burr : Ceramic
- Non-slip base : Silicone rubber